EVERYWHERE has received your request to cancel the service on the Devices identified below.
1. Canceling EVERYWHERE services also cancels Iridium service on each device, as well as on the EVERYWHERE App. This means that use of the SOS button or SOS functionality will not operate on these Devices and therefore no SOS functionality will operate and no SOS Emergency Services will be activated. It is important to note that inReach devices provide no feedback to let the user know that the SOS is not sent.
2. You are REQUIRED under the terms of your agreement with EVERYWHERE (or its authorized Reseller or Distributor, if purchased indirectly) (the “Agreement”), that you MUST notify in writing or via email any End User in possession of a Device whose service is canceled and provide them with an End User Warning Notice. The End User Warning Notice must contain the WARNING set forth in item #1 above.
3. The End User Warning Notice shall also include the cancelation date.
4. Under the terms of your Agreement, you represented and warranted that you will comply with the End User Warning Notice requirements set forth above and your failure to do so is a material breach of the Agreement. You also acknowledged that: (a) EVERYWHERE has no way of knowing the identity or contact information of the End Users whose Services may be canceled; and (b) failing to provide the End User Warning Notice could result in an End User falsely believing that he/she might be rescued after pressing the SOS button on a Device when, in fact, their Services are canceled and the SOS functionality will not operate and no SOS Emergency Services will be activated.
5. In addition, you agreed under the terms of your Agreement to indemnify EVERYWHERE (and its authorized Reseller or Distributor, if purchased indirectly) for injury, death or other claims on behalf of an End User whose Services were Canceled.
Please complete the following:
The device IMEIs and App IDs that you are requesting canceled include the following: