EVERYWHERE has received your request to place devices into Suspend Mode.
1. WARNING: The EVERYWHERE Services will not be active on any Device placed into Suspend Mode during the suspension period. This means that use of the SOS button or SOS functionality will not operate on these Devices and therefore no SOS functionality will operate and no SOS Emergency Services will be activated. It is important to note that inReach devices provide no feedback to let the user know that the SOS is not sent.
2. You are REQUIRED under the terms of your agreement with EVERYWHERE (or its authorized Reseller or Distributor, if purchased indirectly) (the “Agreement”), that you MUST notify in writing or via email any End User in possession of a Device in Suspend Mode or group of End Users that had access to the Device in Suspend Mode and provide them with a End User Suspension Notice. A End User Suspension Notice must contain the WARNING set forth in item #1 above.
3. The End User Suspension Notice shall also include the dates of the suspension period, and if the period is unknown, then the notice shall indicate that such suspension shall continue until the End User is notified otherwise.
4. Under the terms of your Agreement, you represented and warranted that you will comply with the End User Suspension Notice requirements set forth above and your failure to do so is a material breach of the Agreement. You also acknowledged that: (a) EVERYWHERE has no way of knowing the identity or contact information of the End Users whose Services may be suspended; and (b) failing to provide the End User Suspension Notice could result in an End User falsely believing that he/she might be rescued after pressing the SOS button on a Device when, in fact, their Services are suspended and the SOS functionality will not operate and no SOS Emergency Services will be activated.
5. In addition, you agreed under the terms of your Agreement to indemnify EVERYWHERE (and its authorized Reseller or Distributor, if purchased indirectly) for injury, death or other claims on behalf of an End User whose Services were in Suspend Mode.
6. The monthly fee for each Suspended device is $5.00. Consider temporarily switching to the Global SOS plan instead. For only $9.95, rest in the comfort of knowing that if a user presses SOS, it will be responded to.
Please be aware of the following
Since Suspending a device makes the device inoperable, including SOS, consider placing your device(s) into the Global SOS plan instead. For just a few dollars more, you can be confident knowing that, should someone pick up the device and press SOS, help will be on the way. You can change your device(s) back to the original plan at any time by contacting your EVERYWHERE representative.
Please email us (using the "Suspend Service" button below) your first and last name, account email address, IMEI of the devices you want to suspend and agree to the terms. You will then receive a confirmation that the device(s) has been suspended.